As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Yogi #ad
64 Organic Herbal Tea Bags, Yogi Tea, Honey Lemon Throat Comfort 4 Pack, Soothes the Throat with Slippery Elm Bark and Traditional Herbs, Caffeine Free #adYogi #ad
- Benefits: this soothing blend includes Wild Cherry Bark, Slippery Elm Bark, and Echinacea Purpurea to help soothe your throat and support wellness. To warm up or soothe the throat, bring water to boiling and steep 7 minutes.
Flavor: yogi honey lemon throat comfort tea combines Honeybush Leaf, Licorice Root, and Organic Honey and Lemon Flavors with Peppermint for a naturally citrusy-sweet blend.
Drink 3-6 cups daily. Organic: usda certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified. Contents: caffeine-free, vegan, kosher, Gluten-free, No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners, and individually packaged with compostable bags. For a stronger tea, such as for singing or public speaking, sip as needed throughout the day. *. Brewing suggestions: to get the most out of every cup, use 2 tea bags.
2. Palm Beach Medicinal herbs #ad
Slippery Elm Tea, Pure Herbal Tea Series by Palm Beach Herbals 30ct Packaging May Vary #adPalm Beach Medicinal herbs #ad
- You may receive either packaging style while we transition. Explore our selection of herbal teas and start your journey to a naturally healthy lifestyle! Palm beach herbal tea company is now Palm Beach Herbals! Fresh new look, same great tea.
100% natural | caffeine-Free & Sugar-Free. Flavor profile: Pleasantly mild flavor with a sweet, maple like finish. Single ingredient | No Fillers | Pure & Simple Tea. Package contains 30 tea bags 1. 5g each, 45g total. At palm beach herbals, we are devoted to sharing our passion for natural health.
3. Starwest Botanicals #ad
Packaging may vary, Starwest Botanicals Organic Slippery Elm Bark Powder, 1 lb Bag #adStarwest Botanicals #ad
- Versatility of use : slippery Elm Powder can be made into a tea, taken as a supplement, and more. Certified & reputable: our slippery Elm Bark powder is certified organic, non-GMO, and Gluten-free. Enjoy the health benefits: Slippery Elm Bark Powder is known to soothe the throat and reduce coughing.
Facilities to ensure safety. The starwest brand: we manufacture and test all products at our U. S. During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
4. unp #ad
Drink Inc Klara Tea | Licorice Root & Slippery Elm | Premium Loose Leaf Tea | 6oz | 55 Servings #adunp #ad
- No added-Sugar. Not for prolonged use or in high doses except under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner. Specialty: Caffeine Free. Not for use in persons with hypertension, severe kidney insufficiency, low blood potassium, heart disease with edema, or congestive heart failure.
Tested by 3rd Party Independent Laboratory. Ethically Harvested. Drugs should be taken 1 hour prior to or several hours after consumption of slippery elm, liver disorders, edema, as the mucilage may slow down the absorption of orally administered drugs.
Safety warning: not for use in pregnancy except under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner. Non-Irradiated. Ingredients: organic Licorice Root, Organic Slippery Elm Bark. Caffeine-Free. 100% plant Based.
5. Rachel's Tea #ad
100 Capsules, 400 mg, 30 Bags/60 Cups Upset Stomach Specialty Tea Bags Plus Rachel's Tea Slippery Elm Bark #adRachel's Tea #ad
- Caffeine Free. Made and packaged In The United States of America. No artificial Flavors. All Natural.
6. Full Leaf Tea Co. #ad
2oz Bag Approx. 30 Servings | Full Leaf Tea Co., Organic Slippery Elm Loose Leaf Tea #adFull Leaf Tea Co. #ad
- About us: we're a small business located in Southern Oregon. Healthy: this tea is packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and polyphenols.
We offer a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee on our teas. All essential to helping you maintain a productive and healthy lifestyle. All of our packaging is re-usable and recyclable.
7. Traditional Medicinals #ad
Supports Throat Health, Pack of 2, 32 Tea Bags Total, Traditional Medicinals Organic Throat Coat Herbal Tea #adTraditional Medicinals #ad
- Non-gmo Verified. Plant story: we harness the benefits of the slippery elm tree, which has played an important role in Native American herbal medicine for hundreds of years, to create this aromatic throat tea.
Consistently high quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships. Usda certified Organic. 2 cartons containing 16 tea bags each. Certified B Corp. Kosher. Herbal power: Supports throat health. Caffeine Free. Taste: sweet and silky, with a distinct licorice taste.
8. Traditional Medicinals #ad
16 Count Pack of 6, Traditional Medicinals Organic Throat Coat Seasonal Tea #adTraditional Medicinals #ad
- Caffeine Free. Kosher. Taste: sweet and silky, with a distinct licorice taste. Supports throat health. *. All ingredients Certified Organic.
Consistently high quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships. Case of six boxes, each box containing 16 sealed tea bags 96 total tea bags. Non-gmo verified.
9. CALMING BLENDS #ad
Calming Blends Reflux Loose Leaf Tea | Acid Reflux, Heartburn & Indigestion | Caffeine-Free | 36 Cups #adCALMING BLENDS #ad
- Finest & freshest herbal ingredients – our ingredients are non-GMO, gluten-free, organic, natural, and vegan. Which means we stand by our product 100%. Maximum freshness & flavor – delivered to you in a sealable pouch to preserve maximum freshness and flavor.
Contains a proprietary blend of Chamomile Flowers, Lemon Balm Leaves, Slippery Elm Bark and Ginger Root. Happiness guaranteed – our #1 priority at calming blends is your happiness and comfort. Reflux relief for a happy tummy: Don’t let acid reflux steal your joy from food and drinks.