As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BIOTIVA #ad
Organic Oregano Leaf | Herbal Tea 2.1 oz | Loose Leaves | 100% Organic Oregano Herbs | Dried & Rubbed | Origanum vulgare | Packed and controlled in Germany DE-ECO-005 | By Biotiva #adBIOTIVA #ad
- Organic oregano tea contains 100% purest dried oregano Leaf from organic cultivation that is known for its peppery, slightly bitter taste. Satisfaction guarantee: biotiva stands for 100% quality.
German standard: with over 35 years of experience in organic nutrition we know the best cultivation areas and most reliable growers and processors. In case you are not enjoying our Organic Herbal Tea, simply let us know and we will refund your order.
Highest quality of active ingredients: our herbs are from sustainable, so that active ingredients sustain their efficiency.
All our herbs are packed and controlled in Germany. Healthy & versatile: oregano is a great antibacterial agent and contains a wealth of powerful antioxidants and beneficial Plant compounds. It can make tea, tincture and herbal powder. Without additives. Usda organic, ecological cultivation and processed in a gentle way, Non-GMO. Only pure nature.
2. Valley of Tea #ad
Oregano Organic Spice Gourmet Herb, Dried Greek Wild Marjoram Seasoning 100g #adValley of Tea #ad
- Wild marjoram or oregano is a mild, sweet herb which is a staple of Italian cuisine. Due to high levels of vitamins A and C, oregano is able to improve the health of your whole body. Grown throughout europe and Asia, oregano is packed with the nutrients and antioxidants your body needs.
Like all our teas, our oregano spice represents the culmination of the artisan tea-maker's art. You won't find better quality. By using organic oregano leaves, we ensure the final tea is packed with the plant's natural essential oils.
3. Frontier #ad
Cut & Sifted, Default, Frontier Co-op Hibiscus Flowers, Fruity, 16 Oz, Certified Organic #adFrontier #ad
- Organic from burkina faso/egypt - frontier co-op hibiscus flowers are hand-picked and sun-dried, organic certified, and then cut and sifted to provide a flavorful blend for many drinks and foods. Cardiovascular health - hibiscus flowers have a long history of traditional use and are known for its calming and relaxing properties.
We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products. Native to warm climates, certified kosher and non-irradiated. About us - owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976.
We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. Hibiscus cut and sifted flowers have also been used in cosmetics and as a dye.
In one pound bulk packaging. A versatile ingredient - hibiscus cut and sifted flowers are caffeine-free, making them ideal for herbal tea blends. Frontier co-op hibiscus flowers are hand-picked and sun-dried which gives the flowers its natural red color and fruity flavor. Our hibiscus has zero additives and zero chemicals. Top quality hibiscus flowers - frontier co-op offers high quality hibiscus flowers hibiscus sabdariffa L. Hibiscus is also known for supporting a healthy cardiovascular system, and heart health.
4. U.S. Wellness Naturals #ad
Oregano Tea 8Oz, 100% CERTIFIED Organic USDA seal Oregano Cut & Sifted Loose Leaf Herbal Tea Origanum Vulgare in Kraft BPA free Resealable Bag 100+ Cups #adU.S. Wellness Naturals #ad
- Here at u. S. Cultivated oregano is widely used as a tea. If you have any questions, remarks, or just want to tell us how you enjoy using our products, our friendly customer service in Cleveland is always available to help.
Infusions carry slight resinous bitterness that is well balanced by its tip-of-the-tongue sweetness - making a rewarding herbal experience. Savory herbal experiences – oregano, southwestern, originally comes from the mediterranean, a plant in the mint family, and western Eurasia region.
Wild oregano is mostly used as a spice. Oregano tea is a product made from the cultivated oregano plant, Origanum vulgare.
Oregano tea or spice? - our origanum vulgare is the milder version of the Oregano. Wellness naturals we believe in the high quality of our products. Satisfaction guaranteed. Gift from nature - oregano tea is rich in anthocyanins, flavonoids, and polyphenolic compounds, which are powerful antioxidants, able to neutralize free radicals.
5. FGO #ad
DIY Beauty, Baking, Organic Lavender Flowers Dried | Perfect for Tea, Lemonade, Sachets & Fresh Fragrance | 100% Raw From France | Large 4oz Resealable Kraft Bag | by FGO #adFGO #ad
- Enhance your favorite recipes, fill the air with an aromatic potpourri or gift craft sachets to your friends and family. Healthy & delicious - relax your body and your mind by adding a dose of lavender into your day.
Certified organic lavender flowers extra grade - 4oz Resealable Bag. Imported 100% raw from france - this bag contains certified organic, 100% raw lavender flowers from the fields of southern France.
Look for the usda organic seal on our products! love it or your money back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Lavender Flowers for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked! Certified usda organic - all our products are certified USDA Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers CCOF, a leader in organic certification.
6. ELANEN naturals #ad
Wormwood Herb 8 oz. 227g, Wormwood Tea, Ajenjo Herb, Cut & Sifted, Artemisia Absinthium, Contains Organic Wormwood Herb in Non-BPA Packaging, Worm Wood #adELANEN naturals #ad
- Bulk wormwood has a very bitter taste, making it perfect for herbal bitters or a digestive health tea. *. Gmp compliant & quality controlled: our products are packaged in our FDA registered, GMP & HACCP compliant facility in Ventura County, California.
Organic sourced, bpa free: our non-irradiated cut & sifted wormwood organic artemisia wormwood is non-GMO and organic sourced from organically certified growers, Non-GMO, and our resealable packaging is always BPA-free.
European origin: leafy and fibrous with a strong aromatic fragrance, our cut & sifted ginger wormwood plant is cleanly sourced. Contains flavonoids, lignans, & phenolic Acids: Dried wormwood is part of the famous mugwort family of herbs that are often used in traditional herbal formulas. Used for digestive wellness tea: wormwood herb has been in use for centuries for creating and flavoring alcoholic drinks.
7. Buddha Teas #ad
18 Bleach Free Tea Bags, Caffeine Free, Weightloss and Skin Health | Kosher, Buddha Teas Organic Oregano Tea for Better Immunity, Sleep, GMO-Free #adBuddha Teas #ad
- Health benefits – buddha teas oregano tea rich in vitamin a, phosphorus and potassiumsupports respiratory function, magnesium, C, E and K; Has calcium, iron, supports immune function.
Organic – this invigorating, and packed in bleach-free tea bags, no gmos, unadulterated tea is crafted without artificial or natural flavors, so you can feel great about enjoying a cup of tea any time of day!. Steeping instructions –this tea needs a good boil of fresh water and a steep of 3-6 minutes to extract the full flavor and optimum benefits.
Cover the cup while it steeps, and enjoy! Buddha teas –crafted without additives, remove the tea bag, not using it for profit. Our boxes are from 100% recycled material, using only organic or wild-harvested ingredients, We believe in living harmoniously with Nature, making our teas good for the EARTH and you!.
|Brand||Buddha Teas #ad|
|Manufacturer||Buddha Teas #ad|
8. The Tao of Tea #ad
The Tao of Tea Lemon Balm, 100% Organic Herbal Tea, 1-Pounds #adThe Tao of Tea #ad
- 100% organic Lemon Balm. Soothing, earthy, lemon-mint flavor and aroma. Caffeine-Free, herbal tea.
|Brand||The Tao of Tea #ad|
|Manufacturer||The Tao of Tea #ad|
9. EAT WELL PREMIUM FOODS #ad
Hibiscus Flowers Tea 16 oz ,100% Natural Dried Hibiscus Flowers, Herbal Tea, Loose Leaf, Eat Well Premium Foods #adEAT WELL PREMIUM FOODS #ad
- Hibiscus flowers have various names and are known as “Roselle” in some places. This tea is used as a “refrigerant” to regulate body temperature. It can also speed up the metabolism and help in healthy, minerals, also known as Agua de Jamaica, and antioxidants and helps in the treatment of hypertension and anxiety.
Hibiscus tea is ruby red in color and has a sour taste. Money back guarantee: your satisfaction is our top priority. Caffeine-free - Rich in Vitamins. We guarantee the quality of our products and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases.
What is hibiscus tea : hibiscus tea is prepared by boiling parts of the hibiscus plant, known by its scientific name Hibiscus sabdariffa, particularly the flower. It is rich in vitamin C, high cholesterol, and inflammatory problems as well. Therefore, it is also known as sour tea and has a flavor similar to cranberry.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, just email us and we'll refund your order in full. The health benefits of hibiscus tea, include its ability to treat high blood pressure, disturbed digestive and immune system, gradual weight loss. It is a very popular beverage throughout the world and is often used as a medicinal tea. Locals from iran drink hibiscus tea as a traditional aid for occasional restlessness and difficulty in sleeping.