As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Davidson's #ad
Davidson's Organic Singell estate Darjeeling Tea, 16-Ounce Bag #adDavidson's #ad
- Packed in a paper/kraft stand up pouch SUP with aluminum foil lining to maintain freshness. A pack of 16-Ounce Bag. Enjoy drinking this loose leaf bulk tea with our best selling and convenient Ultimate Tea Infuser, also available on Amazoncom or Davidsonsteacom.
Contains caffeine. Usda certified organic and Fair Traded Certified.
|Manufacturer||Davidson's Tea #ad|
2. Harney & Sons #ad
Black 46404, Loose 4 oz tin, Harney & Sons Darjeeling Tea #adHarney & Sons #ad
- Medium-bodied tea with a bright, fruity aroma of a First Flush Darjeeling. Steep for 4-5 minutes in boiling water before drinking. High in the mountains, deep in the Himalayas is Darjeeling, the Queen of Teas.
Harney & sons is a proud member of 1% for the Planet. Darjeeling tea is a blend of First Flush and Autumnal teas from the best gardens. Darjeeling has developed a reputation among tea drinkers for over 150 years of excellence.
|Brand||Harney & Sons #ad|
|Manufacturer||Harney & Sons #ad|
3. Harney & Sons #ad
8 oz tin, Harney & Sons Darjeeling Loose Leaf Black Tea #adHarney & Sons #ad
- Joining 1% for the planet meant we could directly donate one percent of our total sales to the environmental organizations of our choice. The harney family and staff are very proud to be part of this fine global organization working toward protection of the environment 1% at a time.
High in the mountains, deep in the Himalayas is Darjeeling, the Queen of Teas. Steep for 4-5 minutes in boiling water before drinking.
Medium-bodied tea with a bright, fruity aroma of a First Flush Darjeeling. Harney & sons is a proud member of 1% for the planet. Darjeeling has developed a reputation among tea drinkers for over 150 years of excellence. Darjeeling tea is a blend of First Flush and Autumnal teas from the best gardens.
4. VAHDAM #ad
100% Certified Pure Unblended Darjeeling Black Tea, Packed & Shipped Direct from Source in India, 9-Ounce Bag, FTGFOP1 Grade Loose Leaf Tea, Darjeeling Tea Leaves from Himalayas 120+ Cups, VAHDAM #adVAHDAM #ad
- Premium darjeeling tea second flush - a full-bodied black tea loose leaf with a delightfully rich flavor & aroma | 9 oz- 255gm Bulk Pack | Makes 150+ Cups of Tea | Packaged in a Double Air Sealed Aluminium Lined Zipper Bag | Darjeeling tea loose leaf brews both as Hot & Iced Tea | Unlike Organic Darjeeling tea, this loose tea is perfect for Kombucha Tea | Vadham.
Vahdam teas have been now delivered to over 83 countries & is the World's First Vertically Integrated Tea Brand. A successful home-grown brand helps empower millions of these tea workers in the long run. As a part of our social campaign TEAch Me, 1% of our revenue is redirected towards the education of our growers' children.
A brand with a billion dreams - established in india by a 26-year-old, vertically integrated tea brand that door delivers the world's freshest tea leaves to over 83 countries, vahdam teas is an award-winning, 4th generation Tea entrepreneur, sourced directly from India's choicest tea gardens. Carbon & plastic neutral brand - established in india by a 28-year-old 4th generation entrepreneur, we are now proud to be a certified Carbon-Neutral & a Plastic-Neutral brand.
The tea industry is one of the largest employers of manual labor in India. Ethical, direct & fair trade - our innovative supply chain model ensures you get the freshest teas & our farmers get a better price for their produce. Direct from source & garden fresh - all vahdam teas are sourced direct from plantations & Door Delivered to Amazon Warehouses Direct from India. We measure our overall carbon and plastic footprint & offset it via our investments in environment sustainability initiatives in India.
5. VAHDAM #ad
Flowery, VAHDAM, Packed & Shipped Direct from India | Champagne of Teas | Mellow & Fragrant, Aromatic & Delicious | Picked, First Flush Darjeeling Tea -50 Cups 3.53oz | Loose Leaf Black Tea #adVAHDAM #ad
- As a part of our social campaign TEAch Me, 1% of our revenue is redirected towards the education of our growers' children. Enriched floral aroma & delicious taste - this darjeeling tea loose leaf is flowery, Aromatic & Delicious. A classic spring black tea from Darjeeling. Ethical, direct & fair trade - our innovative supply chain model ensures you get the freshest teas & our farmers get a better price for their produce.
We measure our overall carbon and plastic footprint & offset it via our investments in environment sustainability initiatives in India. Carbon & a plastic-neutral brand.
Mellow, grassy and flowery. This darjeeling tea loose leaf has a bright golden liquor and leaves you wanting for more after every sip. We measure our overall carbon and plastic footprint & plastic neutral bRAND - Established in India by a 28-year-old 4th generation entrepreneur, we are now proud to be a certified Carbon-Neutral & offset it via our investments in environment sustainability initiatives in India.
100% pure darjeeling black tea - darjeeling tea first flush, has black tea leaves and captures the vibrancy of spring. Carbon & plastic neutral brand - established in india by a 28-year-old 4th generation entrepreneur, we are now proud to be a certified Carbon-Neutral & a Plastic-Neutral brand. A must have for every Darjeeling tea lover. Vadham. Blended from multiple single estates teas, this tea offers all the characteristics of a fine first flush in one cup.
6. Taylors of Harrogate #ad
4.41 Ounce Tin, Taylors of Harrogate Afternoon Darjeeling Loose Leaf #adTaylors of Harrogate #ad
- Subtle, muscatel, wine-like flavor makes this a soothing afternoon blend. Made with 100% natural Himalayan Darjeeling tea leaves. This loose leaf tea is selected from the highest gardens in the foothills of the Himalayan mountains at the peak of the growing season when the tea is at its best, giving a subtle muscatel flavor.
Packaged in an elegant and reusable 4. 41 ounce tin.
7. Organic Positively Tea Company #ad
Black Tea, Loose Leaf, Organic Avongrove Estate Darjeeling, Positively Tea Company, 16 oz. Bag #adOrganic Positively Tea Company #ad
- Benefits - our organic loose leaf darjeeling black tea is naturally high in antioxidants, caffeine and contains no additives, minerals, amino acids, vitamins, polyphenols, preservatives or colorants - simply 100% organic Darjeeling and positivi-tea! 100% money back guarantee.
Tea type: organic black tea, tasting notes: crisp, origin: avongrove, CERTIFICATION: USDA Certified Organic, caffeine level: high, Darjeeling, pungent, aromatic, Estate, India.
Often dubbed 'the champagne of teas', this Darjeeling tea is light in color with bright aromatics and crisp flavor. Ingredients: 100% Organic Darjeeling Black Tea. Servings - 1 pound of organic darjeeling Black Tea will yield approximately 150 - 240 cups of tea, depending on brewing measurements.
8. Brooke Bond #ad
Lipton Darjeeling Tea Green Label 500g #adBrooke Bond #ad
- Champagne of teas. Distinctive aroma and delicate liquor. Grown on enchanting tea estates in Noth East India at the foothills of Himalayas.
|Brand||Brooke Bond #ad|
|Manufacturer||Brooke Bond #ad|
|Part Number||Lipton Darjeeling tea 500 gm|
9. Pantenger #ad
Darjeeling First Flush FTGFOP1. Darjeeling Loose Leaf Tea 3 Oz. USDA Organic Black Tea Darjeeling. Single Estate. High Altitude Darjeeling Tea Garden. Finest Black Tea Loose Leaf. #adPantenger #ad
- The first harvest starts from late February to early March. We hope the natural harmony of our tins and the purity of our tea will invite you to take a moment of your day to hold your own tea ceremony and enjoy some quality time. The temperature range, rich soil, and pure water descending from the high mountains give the Darjeeling tea a unique and unforgettable aroma.
Pantenger darjeeling first flush organic black tea loose leaf is supplied in airtight tins to protect the tea from oxidation. Brewed pantenger darjeeling tea loose leaf is golden in colour with a flowery, sweet, apricot and peach aroma.
With the arrival of the spring the tea bushes receive constant baths of intense sun and rain and awake and flush with new leaves. Pantenger darjeeling first flush tea is cultivated on a single estate in the heart of darjeeling, facing the permanently snow-capped Mount Kanchenjunga 28, the third highest mountain in the Himalayas, 169 FT, the tea garden lies at an altitude of 4000-6500 feet and is an idyllic place to grow one of the finest teas of the World.
The cold winter weather makes the tea bush dormant for several months. At high altitude, maturation of the leaves is slow; the flavor concentrates and becomes extremely aromatic. It is fresh, light and aromatic.