As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BIOTIVA #ad
Organic Oregano Leaf | Herbal Tea 2.1 oz | Loose Leaves | 100% Organic Oregano Herbs | Dried & Rubbed | Origanum vulgare | Packed and controlled in Germany DE-ECO-005 | By Biotiva #adBIOTIVA #ad
- It can make tea, tincture and herbal powder. Satisfaction guarantee: biotiva stands for 100% quality. In case you are not enjoying our Organic Herbal Tea, simply let us know and we will refund your order.
Healthy & versatile: oregano is a great antibacterial agent and contains a wealth of powerful antioxidants and beneficial Plant compounds. Organic oregano tea contains 100% purest dried oregano Leaf from organic cultivation that is known for its peppery, slightly bitter taste.
Only pure nature. German standard: with over 35 years of experience in organic nutrition we know the best cultivation areas and most reliable growers and processors.
All our herbs are packed and controlled in Germany. Usda organic, ecological cultivation and processed in a gentle way, Non-GMO. Without additives. Highest quality of active ingredients: our herbs are from sustainable, so that active ingredients sustain their efficiency.
2. Valley of Tea #ad
Dried Greek Wild Marjoram Seasoning 100g, Oregano Organic Spice Gourmet Herb #adValley of Tea #ad
- Grown throughout europe and Asia, oregano is packed with the nutrients and antioxidants your body needs. Due to high levels of vitamins A and C, oregano is able to improve the health of your whole body. By using organic oregano leaves, we ensure the final tea is packed with the plant's natural essential oils.
Wild marjoram or oregano is a mild, sweet herb which is a staple of Italian cuisine. You won't find better quality. Like all our teas, our oregano spice represents the culmination of the artisan tea-maker's art.
3. Frontier #ad
Fruity, Default, Certified Organic, Frontier Co-op Hibiscus Flowers, Cut & Sifted, 16 Oz #adFrontier #ad
- Cardiovascular health - hibiscus flowers have a long history of traditional use and are known for its calming and relaxing properties. Our hibiscus has zero additives and zero chemicals. Hibiscus flowers can also enhance the taste of green and black teas with their robust flavor. When the flowers are dried out and soaked in hot water, which makes them a nice addition to any cuisine.
It is kosher certified, organic certified, and non-irradiated. Top quality hibiscus flowers - frontier co-op offers high quality hibiscus flowers hibiscus sabdariffa L. Hibiscus cut and sifted flowers have also been used in cosmetics and as a dye.
A versatile ingredient - hibiscus cut and sifted flowers are caffeine-free, they deliver a tart flavor with a hint of cranberry. Native to warm climates, certified kosher and non-irradiated. Hibiscuses are shrubs and small trees that produce beautiful, they are just one of several species in the Malvaceae family.
Hibiscus is also known for supporting a healthy cardiovascular system, and heart health. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products. Organic from burkina faso/egypt - frontier co-op hibiscus flowers are hand-picked and sun-dried, and then cut and sifted to provide a flavorful blend for many drinks and foods. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO.
4. U.S. Wellness Naturals #ad
100% CERTIFIED Organic USDA seal Oregano Cut & Sifted Loose Leaf Herbal Tea Origanum Vulgare in Kraft BPA free Resealable Bag 100+ Cups, Oregano Tea 8Oz #adU.S. Wellness Naturals #ad
- If you have any questions, remarks, or just want to tell us how you enjoy using our products, our friendly customer service in Cleveland is always available to help. Oregano tea or spice? - our origanum vulgare is the milder version of the Oregano.
Wellness naturals we believe in the high quality of our products. Satisfaction guaranteed. Infusions carry slight resinous bitterness that is well balanced by its tip-of-the-tongue sweetness - making a rewarding herbal experience.
Oregano tea is a product made from the cultivated oregano plant, Origanum vulgare. Cultivated oregano is widely used as a tea.
Here at u. S. Gift from nature - oregano tea is rich in anthocyanins, flavonoids, and polyphenolic compounds, which are powerful antioxidants, able to neutralize free radicals. Wild oregano is mostly used as a spice. Savory herbal experiences – oregano, originally comes from the Mediterranean, a plant in the mint family, southwestern, and western Eurasia region.
5. FGO #ad
DIY Beauty, Lemonade, Sachets & Fresh Fragrance | 100% Raw From France | Large 4oz Resealable Kraft Bag | by FGO, Organic Lavender Flowers Dried | Perfect for Tea, Baking #adFGO #ad
- Certified organic lavender flowers extra grade - 4oz Resealable Bag. Look for the usda organic seal on our products! love it or your money back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Lavender Flowers for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked! Certified usda organic - all our products are certified USDA Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers CCOF, a leader in organic certification.
Healthy & delicious - relax your body and your mind by adding a dose of lavender into your day. Imported 100% raw from france - this bag contains certified organic, 100% raw lavender flowers from the fields of southern France. Enhance your favorite recipes, fill the air with an aromatic potpourri or gift craft sachets to your friends and family.
6. ELANEN naturals #ad
Cut & Sifted, Wormwood Herb 8 oz. 227g, Wormwood Tea, Worm Wood, Ajenjo Herb, Contains Organic Wormwood Herb in Non-BPA Packaging, Artemisia Absinthium #adELANEN naturals #ad
- Used for digestive wellness tea: wormwood herb has been in use for centuries for creating and flavoring alcoholic drinks. Organic sourced, bpa free: our non-irradiated cut & sifted wormwood organic artemisia wormwood is non-GMO and organic sourced from organically certified growers, non-gmo, and our resealable packaging is always BPA-free.
Contains flavonoids, lignans, & phenolic Acids: Dried wormwood is part of the famous mugwort family of herbs that are often used in traditional herbal formulas.
Bulk wormwood has a very bitter taste, making it perfect for herbal bitters or a digestive health tea. *. Gmp compliant & quality controlled: our products are packaged in our FDA registered, GMP & HACCP compliant facility in Ventura County, California. European origin: leafy and fibrous with a strong aromatic fragrance, our cut & sifted ginger wormwood plant is cleanly sourced.
7. Buddha Teas #ad
GMO-Free, 18 Bleach Free Tea Bags, Buddha Teas Organic Oregano Tea for Better Immunity, Weightloss and Skin Health | Kosher, Sleep, Caffeine Free #adBuddha Teas #ad
- Steeping instructions –this tea needs a good boil of fresh water and a steep of 3-6 minutes to extract the full flavor and optimum benefits. Cover the cup while it steeps, remove the tea bag, We believe in living harmoniously with Nature, using only organic or wild-harvested ingredients, and enjoy! Buddha teas –crafted without additives, not using it for profit.
Our boxes are from 100% recycled material, making our teas good for the EARTH and you! Organic – this invigorating, no gmos, unadulterated tea is crafted without artificial or natural flavors, and packed in bleach-free tea bags, so you can feel great about enjoying a cup of tea any time of day!.
Health benefits – buddha teas oregano tea rich in vitamin a, phosphorus and potassiumsupports respiratory function, E and K; Has calcium, C, magnesium, iron, supports immune function.
|Brand||Buddha Teas #ad|
|Manufacturer||Buddha Teas #ad|
8. EAT WELL PREMIUM FOODS #ad
Hibiscus Flowers Tea 16 oz ,100% Natural Dried Hibiscus Flowers, Herbal Tea, Loose Leaf, Eat Well Premium Foods #adEAT WELL PREMIUM FOODS #ad
- Locals from iran drink hibiscus tea as a traditional aid for occasional restlessness and difficulty in sleeping. Egyptians consume hibiscus tea to keep themselves cool in their warm, desert climate. It is rich in vitamin c, disturbed digestive and immune system, and antioxidants and helps in the treatment of hypertension and anxiety.
It is a very popular beverage throughout the world and is often used as a medicinal tea. Money back guarantee: your satisfaction is our top priority. This tea is used as a “refrigerant” to regulate body temperature.
Caffeine-free - Rich in Vitamins. Sudanese and egyptians use hibiscus tea as a ceremonial toast at wedding ceremonies and family gatherings. Hibiscus tea is ruby red in color and has a sour taste.
The health benefits of hibiscus tea, high cholesterol, and inflammatory problems as well. Mexicans use hibiscus tea as a mild, China, natural diuretic. People from asian countries such as Thailand, and Malays. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, just email us and we'll refund your order in full. Therefore, known by its scientific name Hibiscus sabdariffa, it is also known as sour tea and has a flavor similar to cranberry.