As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thirteen Chefs #ad
Food Safe and Made in the USA, Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards, Countertops and Butcher Blocks #adThirteen Chefs #ad
- Restores and protects wood - hydrates, soapstone, seals and penetrates deeply into wood to protect from water to prevent cracking and drying.
Pure usp mineral oil - highest quality white mineral oil for food contact with tamper seal, unlike lower quality bulk mineral oil for non-food use. Made in usa - stringent quality, not imported from China.
Fda food grade - safe for use on wood and bamboo cutting boards, countertops, utensils, salad bowls and wood products. Great for granite, knives, garden equipment and more! Easy to use - push applicator cap and easy squeeze bottle makes maintenance a breeze.
|Brand||Thirteen Chefs #ad|
2. UltraSource #ad
Butcher Block, NSF Approved, Knife, 1 Gallon 128oz, Stainless Steel, UltraPro Food Grade Mineral Oil, Tool, Machine and Equipment, for Lubricating and Protecting Cutting Board #adUltraSource #ad
- So many uses! white oil is used in the automotive, beauty, food service, and many more industries. The ultrapro food grade mineral oil gallon is unscented and NSF approved. The mineral oil gallon size is perfect for treating and protecting butcher blocks, bamboo and more.
Great for use as a food safe lubricant for an industrial slicer, knife, blade, tool and machine. The ultrapro one gallon mineral oil is the best value for white mineral oil.
3. Bayes #ad
12 oz, Conditions and Protects Wood, Cleans, Bamboo, and Teak Cutting Boards and Utensils, Bayes High-Performance Food Grade Mineral Oil Wood & Bamboo Conditioner and Protectant #adBayes #ad
- Cruelty-free - leaping bunny certified. Bayes high-performance mineral oil wood & bamboo conditioner and protectant uses the highest quality food grade mineral oil to nourish and beautifully preserve all wood cutting boards, utensils, and accessories for years.
For new items: apply daily for first week, apply once a week for first month of use. Without treatment, ordinary washing can dry out and crack your possessions.
Proudly made in the USA. Wood and bamboo are a natural and attractive choice for cutting boards and many other kitchen utensils and items. Recommended treatment minimum once a month.
Continue with once monthly treatments. Non-toxic & biodegradable. Convenient pour spout for easy use. Directions: wash wood with mild soap and water and allow to dry thoroughly. Apply with a clean cloth. 100% pure food grade mineral oil. No harsh chemicals, great for the environment, as well as your home. Allow to soak in for 2-3 minutes and wipe with a clean dry cloth.
4. Sanco Industries #ad
1 Gallon, NSF Certified Material, Food Safe Butcher Block and Cutting Board Oil, Premium 100% Pure Food Grade Mineral Oil USP #adSanco Industries #ad
- Food safe, prevents absorption of food odors. Proudly made in the USA. Some of the many uses include butcher block oil, lubricator, cutting board oil, wood stain, soapstone oil, laxative and bamboo oil.
Colorless/odorless, helps keep food products fresh and crisp. One gallon of 100% food grade mineral oil USP certified and NSF approved certificate available upon request.
5. John Boos #ad
John Boos MYSB Mystery Butcher Block Oil, 16 Ounce Bottle #adJohn Boos #ad
- Regular oiling can prevent wood from drying, splitting and cracking. One 16 ounce/473ml of john boos mystery oil, butcher blocks, ideal for maintaining and preserving wood food preparation surfaces including: cutting boards, countertops and utensils.
Nsf certified national Sanitation Foundation, and safe for use on food preparation surfaces. Regular application of boos oil and cream provide an additional protective barrier, allowing bacterial fluids to bead up and reduce interaction time with the board.
Proudly made in the USA from all natural materials. Once a month, john boos mystery oil to your cutting board or butcher block and allow it to soak in overnight. Mechanical science and Engineering research Study, 2019, U of Illinois. Repeat the process more often when your board is new, or if you live in a dry/arid climate.
|Brand||John Boos #ad|
|Manufacturer||John Boos #ad|
6. Sanco Industries #ad
Premium 100% Pure Food Grade Mineral Oil USP, Butcher Block and Cutting Board Oil, 1 Quart 32 Ounces #adSanco Industries #ad
- Some of the many uses include butcher block oil, wood stain, cutting board oil, soapstone oil, lubricator, and bamboo oil. Food safe, prevents growth of bacteria and absorption of food odors.
One quart of 100% food grade mineral oil USP certified and NSF approved certificate available upon request. Colorless/odorless, helps keep food products fresh and crisp. A natural mild laxative for horses, sheep, cattle, swine and dogs.
7. Bamboogle #ad
Bamboogle Food Grade Mineral Oil For Cutting Boards, No Mess Cutting Board Oil With Easy Applicator #adBamboogle #ad
- Wood should look good! proudly made in usa - lemon & orange food safe mineral oil is subtle & natural, keeps wooden cutting boards fresh and rich looking. Wooden cutting boards are among the most important tools in your kitchen. 5 fl. Similar to cast iron skillets, it’s important to season a new wooden cutting board before using it.
Apply a generous amount of mineral oil to the entire surface of the board and let it soak in overnight. This will make the board much more moisture resistant, while keeping the wood lubricated enough to avoid drying out and warping. Bamboogle butcher block oil penetrates wood fibers for Extra protection and revitalizing appearance of wooden kitchen utensils.
Restores & protects wood cutting boards - Hydrates, cracking, seals and penetrates deeply into wood to prevent warping, drying & rotting!. Oz cutting board oil will last 12-18 months in most kitchens! Larger bottles of oil will likely get lost or tossed out before you even use the whole bottle.
Save yourself some time and money with an easy to use cutting board oil that gets the job done in seconds. They'll last a lifetime if cared for properly! keep your kitchen ready for the next meal and your cutting boards ready for a lifetime of meals with a cutting board oil that gets the job done in seconds with no mess to cleanup! Fda food grade mineral oil - safe for use on bamboo cutting boards, utensils, countertops, Salad bowls and all kitchen wood products.
8. Mevell #ad
Mevell Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards, Butcher Blocks and Countertops, USP Food Grade Cutting Board Oil, Made in Canada #adMevell #ad
- Protects & restores the wood – cutting board mineral Oil Specially designed for natural wood with higher viscosity, Mevell cutting board oil hydrates and seals the wood deeper and faster to prevent unwanted liquid absorption, as well as cracking and drying.
Fda usp food grade cutting board oil - Exceeds FDA and NSF requirement regulations for direct and indirect food contact. For best results we recommend using this butcher block oil toghether with Mevell Cutting Board Conditioner, the natural beeswax contained in the product will create a extra protective layer that will seal the wood to further prolong your cutting board life.
Made in canada under strict quality control. Perfect for cutting boards, salad bowls, butcher blocks, wood countertops and other kitchen utensils and wood products. Doesn't come in contact with potentially allergic products.
9. Furniture Clinic #ad
Food Grade Mineral Oil to Protect and Restore Cutting Boards, Butcher Blocks and Countertops 8.5oz, Furniture Clinic Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards #adFurniture Clinic #ad
- Our experts are here if you have questions before purchasing and if after purchasing you’re not satisfied with the results we expect you will be, we offer a money back guarantee. Instructions - ensure the surface is clean and dry before application. Satisfaction guarantee - we understand that wood protection, and restoration can be a daunting task, treatment, but don't be afraid.
Evaluation of the product includes reviewing product effectiveness, as well as packaging and marketing claims. Protect & restore: for cutting boards and butcher blocks, this food-grade mineral oil is safe to use on all wooden items, and contains PURE USP mineral oil for safe food contact.
Make sure all sides of the board or block are covered and leave any excess to soak into the surface. Made in the uk: furniture clinic specializes in providing Easy-to-use DIY Repair Products to clean, repair and restore all items - leather, fabric and wood.
We know our product works wonderfully when used correctly. Apply the oil generously and evenly over the wood using a clean soft cloth or paper towel. Good housekeeping seal: this product was evaluated by the Good Housekeeping institute and after rigorous testing by their expert scientists and engineers, has been granted the prestigious Good Housekeeping seal. Leave the oil to soak in for at least 4 hours, but for 24 hours if possible.
10. Raw Plus Rare #ad
Knife Blade, Vegan by Raw Plus, Pans For Food Kitchen, Cutting Board, Food Grade Safe Wood/Bamboo Oil, Butcher Block Conditioner, Cast Iron Tools, Mineral Oil 32 oz #adRaw Plus Rare #ad
- Food grade Mineral Oil. Naturally tasteless, colorless, odorless. Ergonomic design handle allows easy grip and carrying convenience. Enriched with vitamin e. 32 & 128 fl oz filled in a plastic container with heat sealed foil and resealable cap for leak-proof closure.
Restores moisture in dull wooden cutting boards, metal blades, cast iron tools, or soapstone countertops. Safe enough to use as a topical treatment for sensitive, dry, cracked skin like eczema. Our pure mineral oil is usp food based and organic derived. Can be used to remove makeup without clogging pores. Kosher certified.
|Brand||Raw Plus Rare #ad|