As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cuisinart #ad
Cuisinart Double Induction Cooktop, One Size, Black #adCuisinart #ad
- Heat turns off 30 seconds after pot or pan is removed. Uc cubic Feet: 1. 38. Induction technology for fast heat-up and consistent heat throughout cooking. Must use with induction-ready cookware.
Dimensions: LWH: 14. 25" x 23. 5" x 2. 5". Dual heat settings: 8 settings on the left burner, 5 settings on the right burner. Individual 150-minute timers and ON/OFF switches for each burner.
2. duxtop #ad
Duxtop LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800W Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove, 9620LS/BT-350DZ #adduxtop #ad
- Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. Temperature mode is recommended to fry, steam and saute. The duxtop induction burner uses 120 Volts, 15 amp of electricity—standard in all North American homes. Energy efficient→ electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element.
Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. Wide range of applications→ this double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, magnetic steel, iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom.
This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. Low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards. Try power mode to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, enameled iron, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Dual heating zones→ this professional digital countertop induction cooktop by duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen.
3. duxtop #ad
Black 9100MC/BT-M20B, Duxtop 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner #adduxtop #ad
- If you have any questions with our product, please feel free to contact our customer service. High efficiency choose from 15 preset power levels 200w to 1800w and 15 preset temperature level settings 140 F to 460 F. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
Portable induction burner duxtop induction cooktop uses 120v 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. With an 83 percentage energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times.
Etl listed and built to North American electrical standards. 100% satisfaction guaranteed please allow the induction hot plate to cool down before cleaning. Lightweight, home kitchens, boats, backyard cooking, portable induction cooktop makes handling and storage easy.
The angle control panel with a large display screen, providing easy viewing, food does not burn on the oversized glass cooktop, even from a distance. Requires induction ready cookware induction stoves rely on cookware to heat, so it’s essential to choose magnetic bottom cookware with a minimum diameter of 5 inches. Perfect for dorm rooms, RVs, etc. Easy to clean & view with no open flame or heating element, making the induction burner easy to clean just wipe with a damp towel.
4. NutriChef #ad
12 Controls PKSTIND48, NutriChef Double Induction Cooktop 120V Portable Digital Ceramic Dual Burner w/Kids Safety Lock-Works with Flat Cast Iron Pan,1800 Watt,Touch Sensor #adNutriChef #ad
- Two heating zones: this professional digital countertop dual induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen. Energy efficient: this heavy duty 120v electric induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster.
Compact & versatile: this double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, flat bottom pan or pot w/ a diameter of 12 to 26 cm.
The unit is an induction cooktop, so induction cookware is required for use. Lightweight & compact, stainless steel, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean.
This has a manual cooking function with fry, & water mode for easy cooking, steam, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving. Lock function: this product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding. Multiple cooking mode: switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press.
5. Cuisinart #ad
Silver, 11.5"L x 19.5"W x 2.5"H, Cuisinart Cast-Iron Double Burner #adCuisinart #ad
- Ready and safety "on" indicator lights. Powerful 1800 watts of power for quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking cycle - primary burner: 1300 watts + Secondary burner: 500 watts.
2 heavy-duty cast iron plates for durability. Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights. DimensionsLWH-5. 75 x 22. 50 x 15. 25 inches. Two separate 6-setting adjustable temperature controls. Non-slip feet for total stability while cooking.
|Warranty||Limited 3-Year Warranty|
6. NuWave #ad
PIC FLEX Precision Induction Cooktop 1300 Watts with Precision Temperature Control; Fast and Efficient; Quick Heat-Up; Hot Pot CookTopPIC Flex #adNuWave #ad
- These coils generate magnetic fields that produce a warming reaction in steel and iron-based pots and pans, producing heat directly in the cookware and less residual heat in your kitchen. As long as you have access to an electric outlet, in the RV, you can cook in your backyard, at the campsite and so much more. Best of all, with the nuwave cooktop, the intuitive digital temperature controls let you adjust the cooking temperature in 10° increments with the press of a button.
With a lightweight, you can take the pic virtually anywhere. It even boasts 3 wattage settings of 600, compact design, 900 and 1300 watts so you can cook with limited power or with more than one appliance plugged into the same outlet.
These safety measures greatly reduce the risk of fires and accidental burns. Portable cooking capabilities – the pic flex lets you cook outside the kitchen. By using no more than 1300 watts, the area around the cooktop remains cool. Precise temperature control – while other portable induction cooktops can only cook as low as 140°f or as high as 420°f, you can sear a gourmet steak at 500°F or keep sauces warm at 100°F, all with the same unit.
Safe & efficient – the pic flex generates heat directly in the cookware itself, the pic conserves up to 90% of the energy wasted by traditional gas or electric stoves. And because the pic flex doesn’t cook with any open flames or hot coils, wasting virtually no energy while cooking your food and saving you money on your energy bill. Advanced induction technology – the 1300-watt nuwave precision induction cooktop pic flex made with a series of magnetic induction coils located in the cooking surface.
7. Cuisinart #ad
13.5"L x 11.5"W x 7.12"H, Silver With Silver/Black Dials, Cuisinart GR-4NP1 5-in-1 Griddler #adCuisinart #ad
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; sturdy panini-style handle; floating cover to adjust to thickness of food. Adjustable temperature controls with indicator lights; gourmet recipes and scraping tool included. Removable and reversible 11" x 9" dishwasher-safe nonstick cooking plates drain grease for healthy cooking into the integrated drip tray.
5-in-1 countertop unit works as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle and half grill/half griddle. Please refer to the Product Video and the User Manual before use. Dimensions: 13. 50 l x 11. 50 w x 7. 12 h inches. Bpa free.
|Warranty||3 Year warranty|
8. COOKTRON #ad
Portable Dual Induction Cooker Cooktop with Child Safety Lock & Time, 1800w 2 Induction Burner with 10 Temperature 9 Power Settings, COOKTRON Double Induction Cooktop Burner with Fast Warm-Up Mode #adCOOKTRON #ad
- 1800w quick heating double induction cooktop is faster than a standard electric burner. Measures 23. 23 x 15. 2 x 2. 52 in. The surface of the induction cooker is high-quality smooth glass, such as stainless steel, cast aluminum, cast iron, which can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth.
Child safety lock ensures safety when not in use. The induction cooktop will return to standby mode after 30 seconds if not selecting any function. Compared with the traditional dual induction cooker, which meets your various cooking needs, fried, such as steaming, frying, it has a higher heat conduction effect, boiling, slow stewing.
The smooth glass surface is scratch-resistant, which is a great choice for limited space such as kitchen, easy to install and carry, recreational vehicle, waterproof, and highly decorative.
If the surface temperature is higher than 60 ℃, the LED will display “H” after the machine shuts down to prevent touch burning. 10 temperature levelsadjustable temperature range is 140 °f to 464 °f, quickly choose your desired power from 200W to 1800W in 200W increments. Boiling water in 1 minute under "BOOSTER" mode. Weighs only pounds. The induction cooker is compact and light, office, camping. It stops functioning and exhibiting relevant codes on the display screen when experiences unsuitable operations.
9. CUSIMAX #ad
Upgraded Version, 1800W Infrared Double Burner Heat-up In Seconds, Cusimax Portable Electric Stove, 7 Inch Ceramic Glass Double Hot Plate Cooktop for Dorm Office Home Camp, Compatible w/All Cookware #adCUSIMAX #ad
- Ideal for dorm rooms, camping, offices, or even your RV. No stovetop required. Black stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use. Works with all types of cookware: compatible with pots and pans with maximum size of 7. 1 inches. Cook food including warm sauces, grilled cheese, make soup, Infrared burners takes few seconds to heat up.
Heat-up in seconds compare to hot plate burner which takes minutes to heat up, boil water, add up to 1800w. Customer satisfaction is our goal, and Cusimax brand stands behind their products.
18-month warranty by registering with us. With free lifetime customer Service, please contact us with any issues so that we can resolve them or replace your product. Automatic safety shutoff function with temperature regulated by a thermostat, our infrared cooktop works by far infrared heating and has no electromagnetic radiation, and therefore, it is normal when the indicator turns on and off automatically.
Safe & durable no radiation, it is harmless to the human body. Powered by 120v and 900-watts left plate + 900-Watts right plate, scrambled eggs, cook pasta and vegetables and do so much more. Simply wipe with a clean damp cloth when cool. Get yours now, Risk-Free!
10. NuWave #ad
NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop PIC Pro Chef Commercial-Grade NSF-Certified 1800-watt Induction Cooktop With Automatic Shutoff, Delay Feature & Temperature Range Between 100°F and 575°F, Programmable Stage Cooking Capabilities #adNuWave #ad
- Precise temperature control – while other portable induction cooktops can only cook as low as 140°f or as high as 420°f, all with the same unit. Advanced induction technology – the 1800-watt nuwave precision induction cooktop pic pro chef made with a series of magnetic induction coils in the 8-inch cooking surface.
Nsf-certified – the pic pro chef has been tested and certified by nsf international, passing a drop test with an impact of 1. 5 ft lbs. Smart cooking features – the portable 1800-watt pic pro chef features 100 hours of memory that allows you to program your favorite cooking procedures, as well as a Delay function that allows you to initiate cooking when it's most convenient for you.
These coils generate magnetic fields that produce a warming reaction in steel and iron-based pots and pans, producing heat directly in the cookware and less residual heat in your kitchen. The pic pro chef also boasts a delayed shutoff feature for added convenience.
And because the pic pro chef doesn’t cook with any open flames or hot coils, wasting virtually no energy while cooking your food and saving you money on your energy bill. Safe & efficient – the pic pro chef generates heat directly in the cookware itself, the pic conserves up to 90% of the energy wasted by traditional gas or electric stoves. It even lets you adjust the wattage so you can cook with limited power or with more than one appliance plugged into the same outlet. These safety measures greatly reduce the risk of fires and accidental burns.
|Manufacturer||NUWAVE, LLC #ad|