Real Milk Paint Dark Half – Gallon

#ad
The Real Milk Paint Co. #ad - Feet one coat. Coverage 8 oz. Does not darken with time like linseed oil. Concentrated thin one to one, doubles the coverage Combined with "Pine Oil" makes an all-natural wood finish FDA approved for food contact. It should be kept in an airtight container with minimum air space. All natural Wood Finisher & Sealer.

Dark half penetrates deep into the wood pores filling them up, consolidates the wood surface and builds a dark-matte wood finish. Covers 50 sq. Feet 32 oz. Forms a flexible water proof finish that resists abrasion and acids. Covers 100 sq. This the same dark raw tung oil but we have mixed the Pine Oil in for you! Mixed with natural Pine Oil and a naturally occurring resinous hydrocarbon for color.

Real Milk Paint Dark Half - Gallon #ad - It resists marring, penetrates well, is elastic and unlikely to check. Covers 25 sq. Does not blister and peel properly applied; does not mold like linseed oil, and has a long shelf life. Feet gallon covers 400 sq. Does not form a glossy finish no matter the number of coats. Features naturally polymerizing wood finish.

#ad



Half and Half Gallon Pure Tung Oil and Citrus Solvent

#ad
Real Milk Paint #ad - This is pre-mixed pure tung Oil and Citrus Solvent from the Real Milk Paint Co. All natural Wood Finish. Thinning with a natural solvent helps the oil penetrate deeper into the material. This all-natural finish does take 7 to 10 days to develop a water resistance and a full 30 days for a complete cure. Pure tung oil, dark tung Oil, Dark Half, Outdoor Defense Oil.

A quick way to see the color of your surface before oiling is to just wet with water. We found that is most cases the Pure Tung Oil is too thick to penetrate most surfaces. Easy to use. This finish is also food contact safe! Generally, 3 to 5 coats are needed to seal and waterproof. The 1 to 1 or half & half ratio works great all around for most surfaces like new raw wood, terra cotta clay pots, cutting boards, butcher block countertops, concrete, stone, and slate.

Half and Half Gallon Pure Tung Oil and Citrus Solvent #ad - The way it looks wet but not glossy is the color you have when the oil is dry! Can be mixed with any other of our Tung Oil Products i. E.

#ad



Dark Tung Oil

#ad
Real Milk Paint #ad - Easy to use. This is pre-mixed pure tung Oil and Citrus Solvent from the Real Milk Paint Co. All natural Wood Finish. Finishes, Oils. Tung oil with natural resin to add depth to your grain and instantly have an aged look.

#ad



Citrus Solvent Gallon

#ad
Real Milk Paint #ad - Easy to use. Finishes, Oils. This is pre-mixed pure tung Oil and Citrus Solvent from the Real Milk Paint Co. All natural Wood Finish.

#ad



Real Milk Paint Dark Half - 32oz

#ad
The Real Milk Paint Co. #ad - Easy to use. It resists marring, penetrates well, is elastic and unlikely to check. Dark Tung Oil. Forms a flexible water proof finish that resists abrasion and acids. It should be kept in an airtight container with minimum air space. Does not blister and peel properly applied; does not mold like linseed oil, and has a long shelf life.

Feet 16 oz. Does not form a glossy finish no matter the number of coats. Covers 100 sq. All natural Wood Finisher & Sealer. Finishes, Oils. Does not go rancid. Does not darken with time like linseed oil. Concentrated thin one to one, doubles the coverage Combined with "Pine Oil" makes an all-natural wood finish FDA approved for food contact.

Real Milk Paint Dark Half - 32oz #ad - Feet 32 oz. Covers 50 sq. Dark half penetrates deep into the wood pores filling them up, consolidates the wood surface and builds a dark-matte wood finish. The resin is non-carcinogenic and does not contain any PCB's. Covers 25 sq.

#ad



Dark Half Gallon Dark Tung Oil and Citrus Solvent

#ad
The Real Milk Paint Co. #ad - Dark Tung Oil. Finishes, Oils. One part dark tung Oil mixed to one part Citrus Solvent. All natural Wood Finisher & Sealer. Pine Oil. Perfect ratio for small to large projects. Leave the mixing to us! this is pre-mixed pure tung Oil and Citrus Solvent from the Real Milk Paint Co. All natural Wood Finish. A perfect blend of our Dark Tung Oil and natural, food grade thinner.

Dark tung oil has natural resin mixed in to add depth to your grain and instantly give an aged look. Easy to use. Most projects require the thick viscosity of raw Tung Oil to be thinned in order to soak into the surface.

#ad



Gallon - Real Milk Paint Pure Tung Oil

#ad
Real Milk Paint LLC PTO-G #ad - Chinese pure tung oil is available in 3 grades, we only offer the best available, Grade 1 yellow. This makes our pure tung oil perfect for uses such as wood bowls, decks, concrete, wood flooring, counter tops, outdoor furniture, wood siding, brick and just about any porous surface that needs an environmentally friendly product.

Zero VOCs. Our pure tung oil will not build a gloss finish or heavy finish, but will penetrate deeply into the wood to enhance character and water resistance while creating a great wood finish. Forms a flexible, waterproof finish. Finishes, Oils. Easy to use. This is pre-mixed pure tung Oil and Citrus Solvent from the Real Milk Paint Co.

Gallon - Real Milk Paint Pure Tung Oil #ad - All natural Wood Finish. Climate, soil and air quality are essential for high quality oil. Does not darken with time. Elasticity is an important factor as the oil must continue to flex with the expansion and contraction of the substrate on which it is applied. All natural Wood Finisher & Sealer. The tung oil offered by most other companies can be anything from a thinned down varnish to polymerized tung oil, and most have petroleum distillates added.

Long shelf-life.

#ad



Citrus Solvent 32 oz

#ad
Real Milk Paint #ad - Zero VOCs. Long shelf-life. Does not darken with time. Pine Oil. This is pre-mixed pure tung Oil and Citrus Solvent from the Real Milk Paint Co. All natural Wood Finish. Finishes, Oils. All natural Wood Finisher & Sealer. Citrus solvent can be used wherever paint thinner or mineral spirits are required as a natural, safer alternative.

Citrus solvent is not the same as any of the other "citrus-branded" cleaning products on the market, paint thinner alternative, however, an excellent degreaser, including Citrus Solve or Citri-Solve. Easy to use. It is, and can be used to replace petroleum chemicals such as mineral spirits. Citrus solvent is 98% pure citrus peel oil extracted from the peel of the orange fruit; the other 2% is water.

Citrus Solvent 32 oz #ad - As clear as ordinary water as opposed to the deep orange of lower grades, which means that it will not add more amber color when mixed with Pure Tung Oil. Unlike paint thinner, our citrus Solvent does not cause damage to the internal organs of the body when breathed in; instead, it passes through without effect.

Dark Tung Oil. Forms a flexible, waterproof finish. Fda approved for food contact.

#ad



Outdoor Defense Oil Gallon

#ad
Real Milk Paint #ad - Safe on wood garden beds. Will provide a matte finish. Easy to use. A great non-toxic way to finish your outdoor projects. Does not darken with time. Use on wood, concrete, stone and any absorbent material. Long shelf-life. Coverage: 400 sq ft. Do not apply directly under the hot sun, as the oil will polymerize very fast and leave a frosty, rubbery surface.

Pine Oil. Environmentally friendly oil that provides a warm glow to your outdoor furniture, wood, concrete, brick, decks, exteriors, stone, siding. And well you name it. Food contact safe. Finishes, Oils. Forms a flexible, waterproof finish. The citrus oil helps to keep mold and mildew away along with the zinc. Made with 100% pure tung Oil, Citrus Oil, and Zinc.

Outdoor Defense Oil Gallon #ad - Generally, 2 to 4 coats give moderate protection. We all know about Zinc in sunburn skin care products. Dark Tung Oil.

#ad



Citrus Solvent 16 oz

#ad
Real Milk Paint SG_B007RO1VIM_US #ad - Coverage: 400 sq ft. Fda approved for food contact. Dark Tung Oil. Environmentally friendly oil that provides a warm glow to your outdoor furniture, stone, brick, exteriors, concrete, decks, wood, siding. And well you name it. Food contact safe. Zero VOCs. Forms a flexible, waterproof finish. Citrus solvent can be used wherever paint thinner or mineral spirits are required as a natural, safer alternative.

Citrus solvent is not the same as any of the other "citrus-branded" cleaning products on the market, paint thinner alternative, however, an excellent degreaser, including Citrus Solve or Citri-Solve. Pine Oil. It is, and can be used to replace petroleum chemicals such as mineral spirits. Citrus solvent is 98% pure citrus peel oil extracted from the peel of the orange fruit; the other 2% is water.

Citrus Solvent 16 oz #ad - As clear as ordinary water as opposed to the deep orange of lower grades, which means that it will not add more amber color when mixed with Pure Tung Oil. Unlike paint thinner, our citrus Solvent does not cause damage to the internal organs of the body when breathed in; instead, it passes through without effect.

Shake well before use. Long shelf-life. All natural Wood Finisher & Sealer.

#ad



Half and Half 32 Ounce Pure Tung Oil and Citrus Solvent

#ad
Real Milk Paint #ad - This all-natural finish does take 7 to 10 days to develop a water resistance and a full 30 days for a complete cure. Environmentally friendly oil that provides a warm glow to your outdoor furniture, exteriors, stone, decks, brick, concrete, wood, siding. And well you name it. Food contact safe. Fda approved for food contact.

It is, and can be used to replace petroleum chemicals such as mineral spirits. Citrus solvent is 98% pure citrus peel oil extracted from the peel of the orange fruit; the other 2% is water. As clear as ordinary water as opposed to the deep orange of lower grades, which means that it will not add more amber color when mixed with Pure Tung Oil.

Half and Half 32 Ounce Pure Tung Oil and Citrus Solvent #ad - Unlike paint thinner, our citrus Solvent does not cause damage to the internal organs of the body when breathed in; instead, it passes through without effect. Shake well before use. Coverage: 400 sq ft. Half & half is a premixed solution of Pure Tung Oil and Citrus Solvent. All natural Wood Finish. Thinning with a natural solvent helps the oil penetrate deeper into the material.

Zero VOCs.

#ad